top of page
About the Course
• To give participants an understanding of the dangers of Electrical Arc Flash Hazards in the workplace including the effects of electrical current on the human body.
• For participants to gain the necessary knowledge to recognize and classify Arc Flash Hazards so that they can then mitigate these identified hazards and risks through a structured risk assessment process.
• To give a fundamental understanding of how to preform Arc Flash Hazard calculations which are used to determine the incident energy level occurring from an Arc Flash event.
• Gain the underpinning knowledge needed to select the correct Arc Risk Category
(ARC) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to wear for an electrical task.
• Emergency response processes.
bottom of page