About the Course
This course is designed to be delivered over three days on line – in 3x 4 hour sessions or 2 days in person – 2 six hour days – 3 hours am and 3 hours pm . It is based on the trainer’s experience of delivering successful on-line masterclasses over 6 years on the subjects of Clean Hydrogen, Investment Analysis and Project Development Best Practices for a range or organisations including PMI, APM, IMECHE and World Hydrogen Leaders. The trainer has a deep background in the Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and Energy industry – as an Operations Director, Commercial Manager and Mechanical Engineer. As a Mechanical Engineer and Commercial Manager he has extensive experience of Utilities and Power Generation business development, project delivery and operations
• Gain a clearer value based understanding of clean hydrogen market opportunities
• Takeaway a raised understanding of your investment case with the capability of developing further for your specific context.
• Clear explanations of economic value, metrics and investment analysis (in language accessible to technical and business people)
• Clear explanations of project best practices for shaping, development planning and execution (in language accessible to technical and business people)
• Gain a clearer understanding of project best practices and application to hydrogen market opportunities Discover the key project shaping and assessment issues for hydrogen projects
• Understand the key variables and assumptions that impact the investment case for hydrogen (illustrated using a basic investment model in Excel)
• Discover the key project shaping and development issues for hydrogen projects
• Takeaway a raised understanding of project best practices with the capability of developing further for your specific context.